Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here's a video people should watch about ACORN. The video is basically a response to the outcry John McCain has been trying to raise about ACORN's attempt to perpetrate the greatest fraud on democracy. Those darn left-wing activists and their fradulent attempts to register masses of people the right-wing doesn't want to vote!

Sorry for not embedding it, but I'm feeling a tad too lazy to deal with that right now. Just click the link and watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdNgMKPV9xQ

I have to toot my college's horn here as the bearded man interviewed throughout the video graduated from my fine undergraduate institution. I did not know him personally as he was a few years ahead of me, but this will not stop me from

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs