Friday, February 19, 2010

PD in boots

As you might recall, last spring/summer, I worked through a soul-crushing workload.  Then things heated up again in December and January.  So after surviving both periods and coming out feeling like I'd done a pretty darn good job for my clients, I decided I deserved a treat.  (Well, ok, I'm  kind of a shopaholic, so it doesn't take much for me to decide I "deserve" a treat.)  So  I got on Zappos one day and by the end of the week, I had these:


Yes, those are bright red cowboy boots.  And, yes, those boots were made for walking.  And kicking a little ass.  I've been walking around with an extra little spring in my step when I've got these boots on.  There's been a bit more stomp and a bit more swagger to my walk.

Be forewarned, folks.  I've got my mojo back.  And with these boots, I think it's safe to say I won't ever again lose it for long.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs