Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm all for giving Sarah Palin what she wants

I just saw a promo for Sarah Palin's new show, "Sarah Palin's Alaska."  Sorry, it's not a "show" it's "An 8-week television event" according to TLC.  (And, yes, I saw the promo because I was watching "Sister Wives."   Polygamy fascinates me.)

In this promo, Palin gave great ammo to anyone who should ever run against her for any political office in the future.  She oh so delightfully says, "I'd rather be in the Alaskan wild bein' free than in some dumpy old political office."  That, her speech quitting the governor's office.  The political ads for her opponents should she ever put her hat in another ring, like say for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012, practically write themselves.  Or rather, she writes them.  As someone who trembles in fear at the prospect of Palin getting anywhere near the White House, I can only say, "Thanks, Sarah!"

1 comment:

BellsforStacy said...

Polygamy fascinates me too. I dont understand how those women are so completely different from most women. And it's just so iggy and abhorent.

I know why Sarah Palin quit being Governor, but I don't think it plays well for her future. She's an excellent fund raiser and she rally's troops ... but I don't see a political office in her future. I could be wrong, but I think on a national scale her goose is cooked.

One of the other governors, hopefully, will get the Rep Nom in 2012. But we'll see.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs