Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Unfinished

That is the most apt description of so many aspects of my life these days.  Home repairs are unfinished.  (I need to patch some drywall, repair the kitchen ceiling from the leak damage, and paint.)  Knitting projects are unfinished.  (Two hats, a glove, a blanket, a table runner.)  My cases are unfinished.  (They drag on for years and none of them are near resolution.)

And then there's that big Thing, the thing I'm supposed to be moving on from.  It feels so unfinished.  I may be the only one who feels that way and I don't think I'll be getting any help in no longer feeling that way.  Maybe it will just always feel unfinished to me, like the symphony a master composer was working on when he died.  So I'm feeling the pressure to get all of those other projects finished in the hopes that maybe that will make up for the big, giant unfinished elephant in my life.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs