Thursday, November 4, 2010

I should be shocked, but I'm not really

You can probably guess how I feel about this story without me writing anything.  Yep, that's right, I enjoyed this story and thought it was a giant hoot.  I am a big, big fan of jailers using stun guns on inmates as some kind of sport.  I am all for randomly tasing disabled and pregnant inmates just for the fun of it.  And inmates should definitely be shocked with stun guns for violating jail rules or simply to "soften them up" to make sure they don't violate rules in the future.

Oh, wait.  I think all of those things are bad, evil, immoral, criminal, and generally an indicator of really, really bad character.  I hope that the Feds charge the crap out of all of those Franklin County Ohio jailers.  I hope people lose jobs, pay massive fines, and do time in jail.  And when they're doing that time in jail, I hope they're treated fairly and compassionately by their jailers.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs