Sunday, November 14, 2010

Skinny jeans update

Every woman has a pair of skinny jeans in her closet.  The pair she holds on to as her ideal, the jeans that make her feel her best.  Even when we can't quite fit into them, we keep them and use them as the measure of when we've gotten back to our dream weight.  I actually had two: my skinny jeans and my super skinny jeans.  I hadn't been able to wear either of them for a while, but over the summer, I made my way back into both.  But I didn't stop there.

The skinny jeans now require a belt.  The super skinny jeans now look like a relaxed fit jean.  They have been replaced by a new pair of super duper skinny jeans.  Size 2 jeans.  And judging by the reactions I've received, they look pretty darn good.  Yes, I'm bragging, but I don't think I've ever been able to buy size 2 jeans before in my life, so I think I've earned one little braggy post.

2 comments:

Burt Likko said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

BellsforStacy said...

HERE HERE! Brag away! I'm jealous.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs