Saturday, February 26, 2011

I think my new thing just might be blogging at ridiculous hours of the night. I am pretty sure I can make some astute observations at 2:45 in the morning. I don't have any right now, but I'm sure I will soon.

In lieu of astute observations, let me note a few things for which I am thankful right now.

1) "Sex and the City" reruns on E! from 2 to 3 am

2) the fact that my bed does not smell like wet dog tonight. Last night we got a big snow storm which led to my sweet pup getting quite a shower when she went out for her evening constitutional.

3) my iPad. It's so much more portable than my laptop. Makes web surfing in bed easier.

I would also be quite thankful if I could at least come up with some brilliant insight into my current case in these painful hours when I can't sleep. But, alas...

SATC is ending. (ooh, I can say I'm thankful I've never been dumped on a post-it!) So now it might be time to watch "Persuasion" for the 3rd time this week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:My new thing

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs