Saturday, June 11, 2011

My arm has now officially cost me over $1,000. That is one expensive roller skating outing.

That could have been a plane ticket somewhere warm or exotic. It could have been the materials for a fence. It could have been many nice shoes. Or a whole boatload of books. Or just a nice addition to my interest-bearing savings account.

Instead, it's an arm that can't lift over 5 pounds and will probably have limited range of motion for another year. At least I got a cool scar out of it.

UPDATE: As soon as I hit publish on this post, I went to check the mail. Guess what was in it? Another bill! At least this one was only $27.53. So only a pair of Payless shoes. Or yarn for a baby blanket. How many more bills are still to come?

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs