Friday, June 17, 2011

Write away

Back in February, one of my quirky friends told me about a writer's workshop she wanted to attend over the summer, asking me to join her. I said, "what the hell, I'm in!" The more I work on my writing, the more effective I can be in advocating for my clients, after all.

So I called up my college roomie, who I hadn't seen in years. She's a writer, too. Pretty much on the spot, she said, "what the hell, I'm in, too!"

So this morning, the three of us made our way to the pretty little college town, chauffeured by my quirky friend's man friend. (We ride in style like that.)

It's probably a good thing I'm here for the weekend. Maybe now I can learn how not to write juvenile, naive, uneducated, stupid little blog posts that display my inability to understand the intricacies of criminal law...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs