Sunday, August 14, 2011




Oh good gravy. This woman can't answer a straight-forward question to save her life. She has said that being gay is being part of Satan, is bondage, enslavement. That to life that "lifestyle" is sad, a life full of despair. And that those who are gays or lesbians (or bi or trans) are dysfunctional and suffer from a disorder. But when confronted with those statements, all she will say is "I'm running for the presidency and I'm not judging." As someone who actively fights against anti-gay bigotry, I find her "answers" in this interview profoundly lacking. Not that she would ever have my vote, anyway, but come on. At least try.

How anyone can take this woman seriously as a candidate for the presidency is beyond me.

1 comment:

BellsforStacy said...

I find it difficult to take any of them seriously, at this point. And one of the more serious candidates, dropped out yesterday because there wasn't enough excitement about his campaign. Don't know if I would have liked him either, but elections are monkey business. And we're all really going to hell in a hand basket.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs