Sunday, April 8, 2012

Eek!

I'm sitting here on this beautiful Sunday afternoon on the verge of a giant panic attack. I am facing SOOOO many deadlines right now, to call it overwhelming feels like calling that thing the Titanic hit an ice cube. Between now and June, I kinda need there to be about 10 extra hours per day. And even that might not cover it. I do not know how I am going to get it all done and maintain my sanity. (Yes, smart-alecks, I currently have my sanity.)

And there are still some more things I need to find time for. Like running, because I have totally let that slip and it's showing. And finding some sort of side business or secondary source of income so I can replenish the savings account that took such a hit with the broken wrist incident. I guess the good news is I will be too busy to go shopping or out to eat.

So if anyone has any extra time you can give me, that'd be great. And if you don't hear from me for a few days, you might just pop by and make sure I'm not curled up crying in a closet...

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs